Friday, November 20, 2009

Jesus Says to Offer His Holy Wounds for Souls in Purgatory

"My Holy Wounds sanctify souls and insure their spiritual advancement... Offer Me your actions united to My Sacred Wounds, and even the smallest will have an incomprehensible value."

"Offer them often to Me for sinners because I thirst for souls. At each word of the invocation that you utter, I will let a drop of My Blood fall upon the soul of a sinner."

"When you offer My Holy Wounds for sinners, you must not forget to do so for the souls in Purgatory, as there are but few who think of their relief. The Holy Wounds are the treasure of treasures for the souls in Purgatory."

~ Jesus to Sr. Mary Martha Chambon ~


For the promises Jesus gave to Sr. Mary Martha Chambon for those who practice devotion to His Holy Wounds and for the prayers requested by Him, go to Eucharistic Adoration for Priests.

No comments: